Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crochet Facial Scrubber

I live in New York, and with the cold, winter wind blowing through, I have been experiencing my fair share of dry skin! I was browsing online for some facial exfoliator scrubbers, when I came along these gems:


which inspired me to make these:



These crochet facial scrubbers are really easy to make, and nice on the wallet too! Here is a video that will take you step-by-step through making these scrubbers. If you would just like the written out pattern, I have that listed below the video. Enjoy!


chain 4
slip-stitch back into the first chain
12 double crochet around the circle
slip-stitch back into the first double crochet to end your first circle
chain 3
1 double crochet back in the SAME STITCH when you began the chain 3
2 double crochet in the 11 remaining stitches around the circle, for a total of 24 double crochet
slip-stitch back into the chain 3 to end your second circle
chain 3
1 double crochet back in the SAME STITCH when you began the chain 3
2 double crochet in the 23 remaining stitches around the circle, for a total of 48 double crochet
slip-stitch back into the chain 3 to end your third circle
slip-knot onto the back of the scrubber
tie off in a knot and snip end with a scissor

No comments:

Post a Comment